We Believe that...
- Everyone can learn.
- Every person has value and deserves to be treated with respect.
- There is strength in diversity.
- Positive human interaction fosters viable communities.
- We believe that one-size education program does not fit everyone.
- To provide a positive environment conducive to learning for all children utilizing a variety of innovative and traditional approaches differentiated for each student’s needs and skills.
Over the past couple weeks, several Colorado school districts have announced their plans to return to full in-person instruction this fall. We expect several more to do the same over the next couple of weeks.
Our hope – above all hopes – is that students in BVSD have the opportunity to do the same.
On Tuesday, we presented an update to the Board of Education regarding our Reintroduction Plan. There are some important developments, which provide more detail about the five phases we are developing to ensure we have the flexibility that may be needed as we approach – and go through – the upcoming school year
Our task force is continuing their work, planning for students to return to learning this fall.